Risk and Compliance
Dedicated to providing robust, consistent and sustainable risk and compliance solutions
We provide support for financial services companies in Africa and the Middle East and in diaspora to leverage an effective and sustainable Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Fraud environment as a competitive advantage and driver of business growth. Contact us
Delivering lasting change
Why Kharis & Knoble
We pride ourselves on being flexible; we can tailor our services to what your business needs. We have subject matter experts in everything from regulatory compliance to financial crime prevention. We understand your culture together with your geographical location and how they impact your business activities. We know what your peers are doing, and we know what the regulator expects so we can give you complete peace of mind when it comes to governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
What sets us apart
Our name Kharis & Knoble stands for Service & Integrity. Integrity is embedded in all we do. With this in mind, we created our logo which depicts open highways that gives our clients freedom to grow, innovate and create.
We specialise in working with clients in high-risk jurisdictions with a view to delivering robust solution that factors in their immediate cultural and environmental challenges whilst ensuring that international standards are met.
We believe in working alongside our clients, reducing their burden by helping them solve difficult problems, providing advice and innovative solutions and developing their capabilities to deliver lasting change and value.
- UBS to buy crisis-hit bank Credit Suisse in bid to avoid financial chaosBanking giant UBS will buy its ailing rival Credit Suisse in a snap deal brokered by Swiss authorities to avoid further chaos in markets after […]
- Implementing Consumer Duty in Payment FirmsDear CEO/Director, Firms authorised or registered under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (“PSRs”)and the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (“EMRs”) such as Payment Institutions (“PIs”),Electronic Money […]
- Criminal Investigations in the UK: What to Watch for the UK and the EU in 2023Developments to the UK criminal liability regime for corporates are expected to hit the statute books in 2023, with the introduction of new “failure to […]
- Regulators get tough on financial crime in the crypto sectorThe collapse of FTX along with multiple firms accompanied by increasing levels of financial crime has provided the catalyst for the UK and other world […]
- Suspicious Activity Report (SARs) Annual Report 2022The UKFIU has published the 2022 Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) Annual Report, which features statistics covering the years 2020-21 and 2021-22. The latest report reveals another record […]
- Threshold amount specified in the UK Proceeds of Crime Act has increased to £1,000 From January 05, 2023, the £250 threshold amount specified in section 339A of the Proceeds of Crime Act has increased to £1,000. The threshold amount is […]
Through the collective expertise and experience of our experts, we offer an outstanding service, reducing the regulatory burden, minimising time and resources, and ensuring that compliance makes a positive contribution to your business.