Risk and Compliance
Dedicated to providing robust, consistent and sustainable risk and compliance solutions
We provide support for financial services companies in Africa and the Middle East and in diaspora to leverage an effective and sustainable Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Fraud environment as a competitive advantage and driver of business growth. Contact us
Delivering lasting change
Why Kharis & Knoble
We pride ourselves on being flexible; we can tailor our services to what your business needs. We have subject matter experts in everything from regulatory compliance to financial crime prevention. We understand your culture together with your geographical location and how they impact your business activities. We know what your peers are doing, and we know what the regulator expects so we can give you complete peace of mind when it comes to governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
What sets us apart
Our name Kharis & Knoble stands for Service & Integrity. Integrity is embedded in all we do. With this in mind, we created our logo which depicts open highways that gives our clients freedom to grow, innovate and create.
We specialise in working with clients in high-risk jurisdictions with a view to delivering robust solution that factors in their immediate cultural and environmental challenges whilst ensuring that international standards are met.
We believe in working alongside our clients, reducing their burden by helping them solve difficult problems, providing advice and innovative solutions and developing their capabilities to deliver lasting change and value.
- Are you ready for the FCA Consumer Duty rules coming into force?With the deadline to have a plan on how your institution will comply with the new FCA’s Consumer Duty rules approaching next Monday, I thought […]
- Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency BillKey Highlights The Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Bill will aim to deliver: The bill aims to make Companies House a custodian of more reliable […]
- Top Tips for Financial Crime Trends in the Middle East and AfricaUnderstanding emerging risks is the single most important tip in preventing financial crime. An overreliance on process and technology without proper investment in understanding risks […]
- Is the Metaverse a cyber-sandbox for criminals?The crypto sector has had a rocky ride over the last few weeks. Fears that the Metaverse will prove to be fertile ground for terrorism […]
- A successful financial crime regime remains elusive however, steps can be taken to address the issuesHaving worked in the industry for several years, I am aware that some senior managers take calculated risks and ignore glaringly obvious money laundering activities […]
- Can Crypto Overcome Its Reputation as a Weak Link in Financial Crime?The crypto sector is often painted as the weakest link in the fight against financial crime. More recently, it has been accused of posing a […]
Through the collective expertise and experience of our experts, we offer an outstanding service, reducing the regulatory burden, minimising time and resources, and ensuring that compliance makes a positive contribution to your business.