Risk and Compliance
Dedicated to providing robust, consistent and sustainable risk and compliance solutions
We provide support for financial services companies in Africa and the Middle East and in diaspora to leverage an effective and sustainable Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Fraud environment as a competitive advantage and driver of business growth. Contact us
Delivering lasting change
Why Kharis & Knoble
We pride ourselves on being flexible; we can tailor our services to what your business needs. We have subject matter experts in everything from regulatory compliance to financial crime prevention. We understand your culture together with your geographical location and how they impact your business activities. We know what your peers are doing, and we know what the regulator expects so we can give you complete peace of mind when it comes to governance, risk management and compliance solutions.
What sets us apart
Our name Kharis & Knoble stands for Service & Integrity. Integrity is embedded in all we do. With this in mind, we created our logo which depicts open highways that gives our clients freedom to grow, innovate and create.
We specialise in working with clients in high-risk jurisdictions with a view to delivering robust solution that factors in their immediate cultural and environmental challenges whilst ensuring that international standards are met.
We believe in working alongside our clients, reducing their burden by helping them solve difficult problems, providing advice and innovative solutions and developing their capabilities to deliver lasting change and value.
- A successful financial crime regime remains elusive however, steps can be taken to address the issuesHaving worked in the industry for several years, I am aware that some senior managers take calculated risks and ignore glaringly obvious money laundering activities […]
- Can Crypto Overcome Its Reputation as a Weak Link in Financial Crime?The crypto sector is often painted as the weakest link in the fight against financial crime. More recently, it has been accused of posing a […]
- AML in Challenger BanksWebinar – Please click above to watch AML in Challenger Banks. Watch the conversation on the recent review by the FCA which declared that challenger […]
- Financial regulator cautions UK against rushing to create ‘crypto hub’Outgoing UK FCA head Charles Randell advises lawmakers not to rush crypto regulation. His statements come after city minister John Glen announced plans to make […]
- FCA review unearths weaknesses in challenger banks’ financial crime controlsA review by the FCA has declared that challenger banks must improve how they assess financial crime risk. The findings also revealed that some challenger […]
- Will you be ready for ‘failure to prevent economic crime’ law when it comes into force?The likelihood of a UK ‘failure to prevent economic crime’ (FPEC) law has risen significantly since Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and could have major implications for […]
Through the collective expertise and experience of our experts, we offer an outstanding service, reducing the regulatory burden, minimising time and resources, and ensuring that compliance makes a positive contribution to your business.